Our Grandma of the Day is Marina and she will be making fresh Gazpacho for 12.
- 3 kilograms of tomatoes
- 1 loaf of bread from the previous day
- 3 garlic
- 2 liters of cold water
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 250 grams of ham shavings
- Soak the bread in cold water
- Chop the tomatoes and grind by passing through a colander
- Combine the drained bread, chopped garlic, and salt to the tomatoes
- According to the texture, add oil and/or salt if necessary, and continue stirring
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- In a wide and low crystal glass, place the gazpacho and top with the chopped hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with chopped ham
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy!